Congratulations, You Said Yes!
We are so glad you dropped by! Our team at Castleton Farms is ready to go above and beyond to make your every dream come true. Being a part of the Castleton Family is unparalleled, and is sure to be an Amazing Experience that you will remember and look back on for years to come.
The Castleton Team
Find out why we are more than just a wedding venue! Based in the valley of the beautiful East Tennessee Mountains, our team at Castleton Farms has been helping couples celebrate their special day with sophistication and elegance since 2009. We at Castleton Farms would love to be a part of your special day! We offer you the most memorable planning experience and are here to help guide, organize, and simplify planning your event. There is no need to hire a wedding planner or coordinator at Castleton, as we handle this in house, and will walk you through the planning process step by step. Let us do the work and handle the details while you take in each moment, from finding vendors and planning, to stepping into the getaway car as the new Mr. and Mrs! We will be there every step of the way! Being a Castleton Couple is unapparelled and we are so excited to walk beside you on this journey!
Dr. Meade & Kathleen Edmunds
The farm was purchased in 2005 by Doctors Meade and Kathleen Edmunds. Meade was searching for a farm that reminded him of his childhood. From the first moment he wandered down the long driveway and locked his eyes on the Greek Antebellum Manor standing tall at the top of the hill, his heart raced and he knew this was the one. From building the Southern Pavilion, to renovating the Carriage House, the couple has poured their heart and soul into making this farm perfect for you. Since then, they have had the pleasure of watching 2 of their 3 children also get married at the farm.
“It holds such a special place in our hearts”- Dr. Edmunds.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR & PRINCIPLE PLANNER
In 2006, Danyelle accepted a group sales position at a small cabin rental company in Pigeon Forge, at which time she never imagined it would lead to coordinating and executing weddings. Since then, she has successfully constructed 4 wedding departments at various companies in addition to having hundreds of blissfully happy Brides! With over 14 years of experience in the Event Planning Industry, the last 10 of which focused primarily on weddings, Danyelle strives to provide a stress- free experience for each Bride, and prides herself in making sure every detail is just as they have imagined it.
“Not many people can say that they wake up and enjoy going to work, but I truly do. I have a helping heart and I love helping Brides! My biggest piece of advice, the day goes by so fast, enjoy every minute of it and don’t stress!”
Emma began working in the Hospitality Industry in 2015. This allowed her the opportunity to work in Weddings and Events alongside Danyelle. In her free time, Emma enjoy's working on her Bachelor's Degree in Political Science. She is also very involved in her church and loves to travel! Emma love's helping our Bride's visions come to life!
Kendahl is the newest Event Coordinator at Castleton Farms and has been passionate about all things weddings since 2016. Kendahl has been coordinating events since 2019 for the corporate world and realized she wanted to dive deeper into the wedding industry in 2022 which led her to Castleton! Kendahl truly wants each bride to have the best experience, have a relaxing and stress-free planning process and know that she will go to any length to make sure her brides are happy and have the day of their dreams. “There is nothing better than seeing a thankful and happy bride on wedding day who tells you that you helped make all her dreams come true.
SALES AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
Savannah was born and raised in Maryville, TN and made her way further East to obtain her BA in English at East Tennessee State University. After receiving her degree, Savannah made her move to Lenoir City and furthered her career in social media and influencer marketing. Outside of her love for her career, Savannah enjoys grabbing brunch with her friends, rooting for UT football, and watching movies in her new home with her 2 kitties!
Who is the Castleton Couple?
The Castleton Couple is the southern duo who loves the beauty and drama of a charming Greek Revival Antebellum Manor and lush gardens. It’s the vintage Bride who yearns for a rustic and chic affair in our Carriage House. It’s the Groom who dreams of romance under the Tuscan sun, surrounded by intoxicating vineyards by the Laghetto. It’s the whimsical Couple seeking an enchanted wedding in the forest at our Woodland Gardens. It’s a Couple who wants a small, intimate gathering of those she loves. It’s the Couple who can’t wait to spend an entire weekend with hundreds of their friends and family.
The Castleton Couple is you!
"I honestly cannot say enough good things about our experience at Castleton. The manicured grounds and the beauty of the venue speaks for itself. What a beautiful place to begin your life as husband and wife."
Leah & Stephon
Our Castleton Experiences range from $11,995-$15,995, and include the following:
- Exclusive Use Of Castleton Farms' 110 Acre Gated Property on Your Wedding Day
- Use of Castleton Farms for Your Engagement, Boudoir, and Bridal Photography Sessions
- Day Of Use of Our On Site Bridal Suite and Hair and Make-up Suite Beginning at 8:00am (Sunday weddings begin at 10 am)
- A Full Mimosa Bar with Juice Options and Fresh Fruit As Well As Breakfast Including such items as muffins, danishes, and bagels as well as coffee for the Bridal Party
- Lunch for the Bridal Party Including a Variety of Options
- An Attendant is Included to Oversee the Manor and Bring You Anything You Need
- Grooms Suite with a Flat Screen TV, ESPN Go, Cornhole, and Access to the Castleton Pool *Groom and Groomsmen May Add Skeet Shooting*
- Lunch for the Groom and Groomsmen (Choice Between the Grill Buffet or BBQ Buffet)
- Use of the Castleton Farms Golf Cart for Pre-Ceremony Pictures• Choice of White or Black Garden Chairs for the Ceremony/Reception (Up to 200, Add'l Chairs Can Be Added)
- All Tables for Ceremony and Reception
- Choose Linens from a Selection of Over 100 Styles and Colors with A Linen Allowance of $1,300
- China, Flatware, and Glassware is Included with a Variety of Styles and Colors to Choose From
- Reception Space is Equipped with Beautiful Dimmable Chandeliers
- Choose From our Selection of In House Décor, Including Candleabras, Add'l Chandeliers, Mirrors, Chalkboard Signs, and Soft Seating Furniture Which Are the Perfect Addition to Your Day (Does not include centerpieces)
- With Two Covered Spaces Castleton is Able to Offer a Built in Plan B Option
- A Team of Event Coordinators Will Handle All Set Up, Decorating, and Will Oversee your special day
- Parking Attendants Are Included to Direct Your Guests
- An On Site Shuttle Bus is Provided to Shuttle Guests to the Ceremony Location
- Greeters Will Greet Your Guests and Help Them Find Their Way
- Complete Set Up, Decorating, and Tear Down id included
- Full Scale Planning, Design, and Coordination Services Complete with Our Planning Experience Day Which Includes A Full Day In Our Studio with Your Vendors, Planning Your Special Day. Includes Mimosas, Breakfast, and Lunch!
Catering is not included, and would be in addition to the above packages. We offer plated meals, buffets, action stations, and hor d' oeuvres, as well as bar services. Please ask the Castleton Event Coordinator for more details and sample menus!
What is Full-Scale Bridal Planning?
Management of all aspects of the wedding planning experience.
Full-Scale Bridal Planning Includes:
- Phone and Email Correspondences
- Complete Assistance in Allocating Budget
- Vendor Research and Selection Assistance
- Correspondence with All Vendors/Review Contracts/Finalize Details with Vendors
- Custom Checklists to Help You Stay On Track
- Complete Assistance in Determining Set Up and Décor/Layouts
- Complete Detailed Floor Layouts
- Creation of Wedding Day Itinerary
- Follow Up with Vendors and Clients
- Guarantee of Fulfilled Contracts by All Vendors
- Managing All On Site Details
- Coordination of Rehearsal and All Day-Of Festivities Including directing vendors, handle all set up and decorating, cue the start of the ceremony and manage the processional, oversee the cocktail hour and reception to be sure all aspects stay according to the timeline.
Vintage Carriage House
The true elegance of Castleton Farms becomes a bride’s dream come true in any of these separate wedding venues. To Begin Your Castleton Experience, we personally invite you to contact us at 865.376.9040
or Email us to schedule an appointment and tour of Castleton Farms.