Congratulations, You Said Yes!
We are so glad you dropped by! Our team at Castleton Farms is ready to go above and beyond to make your every dream come true. Being a part of the Castleton Family is unparalleled, and is sure to be an Amazing Experience that you will remember and look back on for years to come.
Who is the Castleton Couple?
The Castleton Couple is the southern duo who loves the beauty and drama of a charming Greek Revival Antebellum Manor and lush gardens. It’s the vintage Bride who yearns for a rustic and chic affair in our Carriage House. It’s the Groom who dreams of romance under the Tuscan sun, surrounded by intoxicating vineyards by the Laghetto. It’s the whimsical Couple seeking an enchanted wedding in the forest at our Woodland Gardens. It’s a Couple who wants a small, intimate gathering of those she loves. It’s the Couple who can’t wait to spend an entire weekend with hundreds of their friends and family.
The Castleton Couple is you!
"I honestly cannot say enough good things about our experience at Castleton. The manicured grounds and the beauty of the venue speaks for itself. What a beautiful place to begin your life as husband and wife."
Leah & Stephon
Our Castleton Experiences range from $17,995-$19,995, and include the following:
- Exclusive Use Of Castleton Farms' 110 Acre Gated Property on Your Wedding Day
- Use of Castleton Farms for Your Engagement, Boudoir, and Bridal Photography Sessions
- Day Of Use of Our On Site Bridal Suite and Hair and Make-up Suite Beginning at 8:00am (Sunday weddings begin at 10 am)
- A Full Mimosa Bar with Juice Options and Fresh Fruit As Well As Breakfast Including such items as muffins, danishes, and bagels as well as coffee for the Bridal Party
- Lunch for the Bridal Party Including a Variety of Options
- An Attendant is Included to Oversee the Manor and Bring You Anything You Need
- Grooms Suite with a Flat Screen TV, ESPN Go, Cornhole, and Access to the Castleton Pool *Groom and Groomsmen May Add Skeet Shooting*
- Lunch for the Groom and Groomsmen (Choice Between the Grill Buffet or BBQ Buffet)
- Use of the Castleton Farms Golf Cart for Pre-Ceremony Pictures• Choice of White or Black Garden Chairs for the Ceremony/Reception (Up to 200, Add'l Chairs Can Be Added)
- All Tables for Ceremony and Reception
- Choose Linens from a Selection of Over 100 Styles and Colors with A Linen Allowance of $1,300
- China, Flatware, and Glassware is Included with a Variety of Styles and Colors to Choose From
- Reception Space is Equipped with Beautiful Dimmable Chandeliers
- Choose From our Selection of In House Décor, Including Candleabras, Add'l Chandeliers, Mirrors, Chalkboard Signs, and Soft Seating Furniture Which Are the Perfect Addition to Your Day (Does not include centerpieces)
- With Two Covered Spaces Castleton is Able to Offer a Built in Plan B Option
- A Team of Event Coordinators Will Handle All Set Up, Decorating, and Will Oversee your special day
- Parking Attendants Are Included to Direct Your Guests
- An On Site Shuttle Bus is Provided to Shuttle Guests to the Ceremony Location
- Greeters Will Greet Your Guests and Help Them Find Their Way
- Complete Set Up, Decorating, and Tear Down id included
- Full Scale Planning, Design, and Coordination Services Complete with Our Planning Experience Day Which Includes A Full Day In Our Studio with Your Vendors, Planning Your Special Day. Includes Mimosas, Breakfast, and Lunch!
Catering is not included, and would be in addition to the above packages. We offer plated meals, buffets, action stations, and hor d' oeuvres, as well as bar services. Please ask the Castleton Event Coordinator for more details and sample menus!
What is Full-Scale Bridal Planning?
Management of all aspects of the wedding planning experience.
Full-Scale Bridal Planning Includes:
- Phone and Email Correspondences
- Complete Assistance in Allocating Budget
- Vendor Research and Selection Assistance
- Correspondence with All Vendors/Review Contracts/Finalize Details with Vendors
- Custom Checklists to Help You Stay On Track
- Complete Assistance in Determining Set Up and Décor/Layouts
- Complete Detailed Floor Layouts
- Creation of Wedding Day Itinerary
- Follow Up with Vendors and Clients
- Guarantee of Fulfilled Contracts by All Vendors
- Managing All On Site Details
- Coordination of Rehearsal and All Day-Of Festivities Including directing vendors, handle all set up and decorating, cue the start of the ceremony and manage the processional, oversee the cocktail hour and reception to be sure all aspects stay according to the timeline.
Concierge Services/Á La Carte
We can Help! Ask Your Castleton Coordinator about Getting Help With:
- Hotel Room Blocks
- Shuttle Bus Transportation
- Wedding Party Bus
- Luxury/Vintage Getaway Cars & Limo Rental
- Valet Services
Á La Carte List
- On-Site Rehearsal Dinners/Farewell Brunches
- On-Site Bridal Luncheon/Showers
- On-Site Bachelorette/Bachelor Parties
- Welcome Bags- Includes Castleton Labeled Waters, An Assortment of Snacks Such As Nuts, Chips, and Fruit. We Will Also Provide a Thank You Letter to Your Guests with the Castleton Map on the Back. Castleton will handle placing these in the rooms, within your block at the Springhill and Homewood Suites. $20.00 Per Room.
- Skeet Shooting- Includes guns, ammo, clay targets, beverages, and an attendant to oversee and assist you and your guests.
- Overnight accommodations
- Romance Packages- Have roses awaiting your Bride as she enters into the Bridal Suite to get ready for the Big Day! Or have Castleton decorate the Bridal Suite with rose petals, candles, and champagne on the night of the wedding, for you! The perfect way to end the most perfect day!
- Spa Packages- Add facials for the bride and bridesmaids while they hang out Friday evening or add a Mr. and Mrs. Newlywed massage for Sunday morning!
- Reception Draping Packages
- Bistro & Uplighting Packages
- Bourbon, Whiskey, Wine, or Specialty Bar
We Can Also Help With:
- Castleton Invitations, Programs, and Menu Cards
- Wedding Party Gifts
- Guest Book Items
- Koozies, Cups, Edible Toppers, Stir Sticks, and Napkins
Vintage Carriage House
The true elegance of Castleton Farms becomes a bride’s dream come true in any of these separate wedding venues. To Begin Your Castleton Experience, we personally invite you to contact us at 865.376.9040
or Email us to schedule an appointment and tour of Castleton Farms.